Still pushing that needle
Oct. 20th, 2026 08:02 pmA year ago I was meeting my new spiritual director, rushing from one meeting to another, getting the roofers out again (and negotiating the price!), having a nice tea, and watching Riot Women.
Today I wrote a letter to Anne from her mother's old friend. I had an early - and very important - meeting, so I made sure I was up and out early. The meeting went well and they liked our idea for a new step in the framework.
Later I had a meeting with the PMs and shared the news. They had Questions. And Comments about the lack of particular roles. I have actions, which I've pushed out until after my leave.
I got in one session from the AI Week conference. At the end of the day, I cleared out some emails.
Tonight's very nice tea was smoked basa poached in milk with garlic butter and dill, with mash and peas. Yummy.
Liverpool are playing in the Champion's League, so I'm finishing the day with the end of Series 1 of Bones.
Today I wrote a letter to Anne from her mother's old friend. I had an early - and very important - meeting, so I made sure I was up and out early. The meeting went well and they liked our idea for a new step in the framework.
Later I had a meeting with the PMs and shared the news. They had Questions. And Comments about the lack of particular roles. I have actions, which I've pushed out until after my leave.
I got in one session from the AI Week conference. At the end of the day, I cleared out some emails.
Tonight's very nice tea was smoked basa poached in milk with garlic butter and dill, with mash and peas. Yummy.
Liverpool are playing in the Champion's League, so I'm finishing the day with the end of Series 1 of Bones.